+49 2452 962-500
Mo. - Th. from 8.00 to 17.30 h,
Fr. from 8.00 to 17.00 h. (CET)
Be Prepared For After The Floods and High Water
Equipment and Professional Advice for Dealers, Tradesmen, Aid Organisations and Affected Families.
When floods come up and high water levels rise, then speed is the key. Dikes have to be fortified, flood barriers have to be erected, buildings have to be protected and people have to be evacuated and brought to safety.
Speed is also the key factor when the floods have receded and the water has subsided and the flood clean up is about to begin. By acting fast and by acting now you can gain a cutting edge on the competition and ensure that you at least are prepared for the massive surge in demand for professional drying equipment. For sure, an army of dealers and tradesmen, a host of aid organisations, councils and local authorities, and wave after wave of home owners, insurance companies and specialist firms will clamour for the machines and appliances that are needed to dry the hundreds of thousands of homes and buildings which only a short time before were still submerged in thick, murky water.
Our Unique Blend of Expertise and Equipment:
- Professional advice on water and flood damage for emergency services, aid organisations, boroughs, councils and local authorities
- Equipment (building dryers, measuring equipment …) for dealers, wholesalers, tradesmen and companies specialised in water damage mitigation and restoration
- Temporary solutions: machines & measuring equipment for hire for companies, councils and local authorities, hirers
Flood Damage News on Twitter
- PAL Hire : #Flooding is becoming the norm within the UK. #Flood management is a talking point and PAL Hire help you plan month… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19.01.2019 13:27:01
- FloodSax : Welcome to winter ... her's the weather forecast until mid Feb. Wind will be as much a pain as the rain.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19.01.2019 11:30:00
- Oxford Flood Scheme : Flooding has dreadful personal & long lasting impacts 😭 but it can be easy to forget if there has not been a #flood… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19.01.2019 11:00:34
- Trotec Beginner’s Guide ‘Infrared Thermometer”: How to measure the temperature of foods
As a rule, infrared thermometers are also highly suitable for measuring the temperature of foods in kitchens or catering...
- Trotec Beginner’s Guide ‘Infrared Thermometer”: What you need to know for precise temperature measurement
Similar to penetration thermometers, infrared thermometers are digital measuring devices. But because infrared thermometers...
- NEW TTR 57 E Comfort Dehumidifier – effective drying even of unheated rooms from as low as 1 °C
Where conventional desiccant dehumidifiers quickly start to fail, the TTR 57 E Dehumidifier has homefield advantage thanks...
- NEW IRS 1500 E design radiant heater – glare-free heat, atmospheric lighting and finally available!
It is finally available, the new terrace Infrared pedestal heater IRS 1500 E. Those who have pre-ordered the device can look...