+49 2452 962-500
Mo. - Th. from 8.00 to 17.30 h,
Fr. from 8.00 to 17.00 h. (CET)
Be Prepared For After The Floods and High Water
Equipment and Professional Advice for Dealers, Tradesmen, Aid Organisations and Affected Families.
When floods come up and high water levels rise, then speed is the key. Dikes have to be fortified, flood barriers have to be erected, buildings have to be protected and people have to be evacuated and brought to safety.
Speed is also the key factor when the floods have receded and the water has subsided and the flood clean up is about to begin. By acting fast and by acting now you can gain a cutting edge on the competition and ensure that you at least are prepared for the massive surge in demand for professional drying equipment. For sure, an army of dealers and tradesmen, a host of aid organisations, councils and local authorities, and wave after wave of home owners, insurance companies and specialist firms will clamour for the machines and appliances that are needed to dry the hundreds of thousands of homes and buildings which only a short time before were still submerged in thick, murky water.
Our Unique Blend of Expertise and Equipment:
- Professional advice on water and flood damage for emergency services, aid organisations, boroughs, councils and local authorities
- Equipment (building dryers, measuring equipment …) for dealers, wholesalers, tradesmen and companies specialised in water damage mitigation and restoration
- Temporary solutions: machines & measuring equipment for hire for companies, councils and local authorities, hirers
Flood Damage News on Twitter
- No tweets found.
- Trotec adviser “Infrared thermometer”: The “Mini-Format” – small, handy and fast
The infrared thermometer in mini format like the RP05 by Trotec is a particularly compact version of the popular digital...
- Trotec-adviser “Infrared thermometer”: How to measure the temperature in the terrarium
Infrared thermometers are the perfect solution to measuring the temperature in the terrarium, because they measure the surface...
- Trotec Beginner’s Guide ‘Infrared Thermometer”: How to measure the temperature of liquids
All conventional infrared thermometers from Trotec are usually able to measure the temperature of liquids. No matter whether...
- Trotec Beginner’s Guide ‘Infrared Thermometer”: How to measure the temperature of foods
As a rule, infrared thermometers are also highly suitable for measuring the temperature of foods in kitchens or catering...