+49 2452 962-500
Mo. - Th. from 8.00 to 17.30 h,
Fr. from 8.00 to 17.00 h. (CET)
Be Prepared For After The Floods and High Water
Equipment and Professional Advice for Dealers, Tradesmen, Aid Organisations and Affected Families.
When floods come up and high water levels rise, then speed is the key. Dikes have to be fortified, flood barriers have to be erected, buildings have to be protected and people have to be evacuated and brought to safety.
Speed is also the key factor when the floods have receded and the water has subsided and the flood clean up is about to begin. By acting fast and by acting now you can gain a cutting edge on the competition and ensure that you at least are prepared for the massive surge in demand for professional drying equipment. For sure, an army of dealers and tradesmen, a host of aid organisations, councils and local authorities, and wave after wave of home owners, insurance companies and specialist firms will clamour for the machines and appliances that are needed to dry the hundreds of thousands of homes and buildings which only a short time before were still submerged in thick, murky water.
Our Unique Blend of Expertise and Equipment:
- Professional advice on water and flood damage for emergency services, aid organisations, boroughs, councils and local authorities
- Equipment (building dryers, measuring equipment …) for dealers, wholesalers, tradesmen and companies specialised in water damage mitigation and restoration
- Temporary solutions: machines & measuring equipment for hire for companies, councils and local authorities, hirers
Flood Damage News on Twitter
- IBS Eng. Products : #UK #Flood Review findings welcomed by @TeamVanOord - sandandgravel.com/news/article.a… 28.09.2016 10:26:35
- BELFOR : Tips for teaching children about #flood recovery and #resilience - vrl.ht/3r43J @LancasterUni @CUIDARProject 27.09.2016 21:40:02
- Sarel Stander : RT @McNameeJason: Detecting sea-level rise to improve #UK coastal #flood #defences phy.so/394102902 The #Thames barrier (#picture)… 27.09.2016 19:14:08
- HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier – Trotec devices used for its construction
284 metres long, 73 metres wide, 65,000 tonnes of water displacement – the new British aircraft carrier HMS Queen Elizabeth...
- NEW Infrared heating panel TIH 1100 S – flexible use!
The infrared heating panel TIH 1100 S is much more than just a heating alternative. It is in fact our new star in the heating...
- TTW 35000 S barrel fan – finally back in stock
The very high demand for the affordable TTW 35000 S barrel fan caused the popular device to be sold out for a short time....
- In-depth view into all corners of the vehicle
Are you an antique car enthusiast? Or does your heart beat for a sporty new body that you’ve procured? The new vehicles...